The Wolves of Oscuridad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Information

Late Autumn

Breeding: Yes
Birthing: No

Males: 6
Females: 5
Total: 11

Open ranks
Beta ♀
Delta ♂/♀
Guerrero ♂/♀
Explorador ♂/♀
Centinela ♂/♀
Curador ♂/♀
Aprendiz ♂/♀
Cachorro ♂/♀
Solitario ♂/♀
Staff
Admins

Motomo/Lupa

Taciturn/Kaput

Most Respected Wolves

Lupa - Alpha Female

Taciturn - Beta Male

Latest topics
» Absence and notifications.
A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 pm by Taciturn

» A new beginning
A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 pm by Lupa

» It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)
A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm by Pandora

» Together we stay [P]
A new beginning Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am by Motomo

» The Official Oscuridad Shop
A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:53 am by Lupa

» Affiliation Rules
A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 pm by Taciturn

» Nothing like before
A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 pm by Lupa

» Age: 3-4.11 years
A new beginning Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 pm by Taciturn

» Snafu | 3 months | Male
A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm by Taciturn

A new beginning

+3
Taciturn
Jovan
Lupa
7 posters

Go down

A new beginning Empty A new beginning

Post by Lupa Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:01 pm

"Speech"
"Thought"
"Other's Speech"

Lupa walked slowly into the valley, the tree of remembrance in front of her. The lupus cast her gaze upon the tree, she wanted to name it but she didn't know what. She wanted to name it after someone she missed yet there were so many, the whole of the old pack was missed by her yet so was her mother. She could of just named it recuerda - Spanish for "remember" - but it was to simple and had no meaning to her, for now it would be the tree of remembrance and she'd soon make it the calling place for the pack, if another tree that was better for the job wasn't discovered. She missed her family dearly but the femme knew she couldn't keep thinking about her kin, the pack was her main priority now, not them; she lowered her cranium at this and flattened her ears, the thought of forgetting was impossible, her mother died in front of her. Only one wolf knew of her mother's dead, he was gone now, she remembered him for he was the only wolf she ever loved, once loved; Taciturn. He was so quiet yet made a good pack mate and knew what he needed to do, that was why he had her love.

Lupa never understood love until this male came about, he changed her forever, something she'll never forget. Whether she liked her time with him she didn't know, nor did she know whether she missed him, as of now she wasn't too sure of her emotions for anything about him. Maybe she did miss him and still truly love him but they never continued through, they kept a strong relationship for a while but Lupa felt as though she ruined it all even though she didn't - they just decided to both move on - she hasn't seen him since.

"No point pondering on the past," she thought as the charred Alpha arrived at the tree. She pulled back her palette and opened her maw letting her deep call echo around in the valley. She held her head there for a long while, announcing her presence, calling for members. She needed some wolves to join her or she'd never get the pack she wanted.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Taciturn, mothee Word Count: 379 Notes: First post!

Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Skulls : 794

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue13/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)
Speed:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue10/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Stamina:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue12/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)

https://wolvesofoscuridad.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A new beginning Empty Re: A new beginning

Post by Jovan Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:02 pm

"Jovan's Speech"
"Jovan's Thoughts"
"Other's Speech"
"Junheng's Speech"
"Junheng's thoughts and speech inside Jovan's head"
"Sitnah's Speech"
"Sitnah's thoughts and speech inside Jovan's head"

Sitnah dashed away, he wasn't fleeing but chasing, he was chasing the last of that pack. This chase had been going on for a while now, Jovan needed to take back his control, he needed to make sure nothing got out of hand, not that it already hadn't. Sitnah was a cruel male, he would do anything to kill another, even if they were female, which this wolf was. Jovan had lost control and by the time he came back into control then he'd probably forget everything that happened, he wouldn't remember much anyway because he never did remember about that.
"Sitnah, stop! It's just a female, she's so young!" Jovan screamed at him but it didn't work, Sitnah didn't care that this wolf was young or female, to him it meant he could torment them even more. "Yuē wàn, don't." Junheng just said to him, at least he knew the truth of what was going to happen when Jovan didn't because that way he could sooth the poor male.

Eventually the female they were chasing stopped, she had given up, but Sitnah didn't care. He gave her a harsh look before starting to circle her as he spoke, his words were cruel and he snapped at her heels every-so-often. "I'm going to torment you, I'm going to torture you until you die. Or we could do it the simple way and I can just kill you?" He asked her yet he was sort of being slightly untruthful on the last one, everything he said had a twist and he could not be trusted; you could only trust Jovan and Junheng, that was it.
"Simple," she mumbled but Sitnah just laughed, stopping right behind her. She turned her head to face him as he got into a position that looked like he would mount her but he wasn't going to. Instead he lunged to the right away from her, which caught her by surprise and then dived at her neck from there; she died fearful, just how he liked.

Then, finally, Jovan regained his control. Blood dripped of the black wolf's body as he attempted to remember what had gone on. Jovan looked down, seeing a female's corpse on the floor with a broken neck and blood seeping out, he knew from that moment what had happened to her; Sitnah.
"Por qué, Sitnah?" He asked but he knew the answer, he knew he did this. "What do you mean, 'why Sitnah'? We did this, we are one wolf, Jovan. You can't escape that." He answered back with a harsh cackle that made Jovan flinch. This day wasn't going to plan, not one bit.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jovan caught the sound of another wolf. He looked around to find a clear pathway to the source since it was a call for a pack, he needed a pack. Jovan knew he could do well in a pack as long as Sitnah didn't interfere, all he did was make things worse for everyone, he needed to get his act together with controlling him. Then he saw her, an ebony femme standing by a strange looking tree with her open maw as the sound echoed around the valley they were both in. He returned the call, only to be polite, before approaching her.
"Good luck, Yuē wàn." Junheng said as the lupus walked towards his hopefully new-found pack leader. His cranium hung low and his pendulum swayed side-to-side on his flanks as he loped towards her. "Hola, I'm looking for a pack, Ma'am. me lla-- I mean I'm Jovan." He said with some slip ups on the English, he sounded stupid as he corrected it. Sitnah only made it worse by jeering at him and laughing as he did so, he felt like growling, showing aggression but realising he was no longer alone he controlled it, contained it and made sure he didn't fuel Sitnah. "Sorry, I speak a lot of languages and Spanish is my first language." He said with a slight blush at his silly mistake.

Addressed: Lupa Mentioned: Random female wolf Word count: 675 Notes: Woo, first post, Jovan is so complicated XD

Translations: Yuē wàn - Jovan
Por qué - Why
Hola - Hello
Me llamo - My name is
Jovan
Jovan

Skulls : 22

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue5/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (5/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taciturn Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:45 pm

A new beginning Tacitu12

I think I speak

The middle aged brute waded through the drifted banks. He should never have left in the first place, anything could have happened during his absence. Anything could have happened to her-. No, he could not think of her at a time like this, everything was over and there were no more strings attached. End of story. Deep within his mental feud, the fluent movement  of his physique ploughing through the snow became a pattern; front right paw, back left paw, front left paw, back right paw. It repeated with ease, his snout never dropping below his scapulars. This allowed him to keep his peridot oval receptors watching his surroundings without any drag effecting his sight. The only thing to worry about in these situations was the snow fall beginning, it was light but still effected his ageing sight.

Something caught him off guard, his optics flicking to a black figure padding through the ocean of white. Strange. Was he within Oscuridad territory already? He must be, that could have been a pack member. He was glad the pack had kept it's numbers. This gave him hope. "she is okay." he huffed with relief, treading lightly towards the wolf. Another wolf, female this time, came into view. As soon as he got close enough, he tuned into the conversation as soon as the wolf, whom he'd thought was part of the pack spoke, "Hola, I'm looking for a pack, Ma'am. me lla-- I mean I'm Jovan-" he had corrected himself, "Sorry, I speak a lot of languages and Spanish is my first language"  an explorador. dread sunk into his heart, maybe they had not succeeded while he was gone.

He looked towards the female. She had a throw of ebony, well nourished and lightly dusted with the flakes falling form the sky, her eyes were a beautiful hazel, brimming with life. Lupa. His Lupa... No, not his anymore. She had grown since he'd seen her last a year ago, her position in the pack had changed too. He ran his gaze over her body as he came side to side with the other wolf only to announce his presence soon after. "Alpha..." he breathed.

Addressed: Lupa   
Mentioned: Lupa, Jovan      
Word Count: 363
Notes: Sorry it was late V-V

Last edited by Taciturn on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Taciturn
Taciturn

Skulls : 762

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue11/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:59 pm

"Speech"
"Thought"
"Other's Speech"

To the lupus' surprise a wolf returned her longing howl, it was a strange call to her yet so familiar, every howl seemed familiar to her now. She needed a pack for she was lonely, ever since her Taciturn, no just Taciturn, left. They'd both ended it but she felt responsible for it all, like she needed to learn. Her position had changed, she was no longer of a low ranked wolf, she was an Alpha, a leader, a great one. She knew what she was doing. The source of the howl then seemed to walk towards her, he was ebony with a white patch on his stomach, he was submissive and seemed to know of her place in this territory. She didn't mind him being on their land as there were none left but she did however want to make sure no other wolves later on continued the gesture, it would become a threat.
"Hola, I'm looking for a pack, Ma'am. me lla-- I mean I'm Jovan. Sorry, I speak a lot of languages and Spanish is my first language." The wolf said, he spoke in a language well know to Lupa, Spanish. She smiled at him kindly, he seemed nervous of his ways but she understood, perhaps him being Spanish could be an advantage, he would understand the rankings especially if he also spoke English.
"Mucho gusta, Jovan. Me llamo Lupa. Mi hablar Español tambien. You will understand our ranks then, they are all Spanish."She said, switching between the two languages.

Then, as she was about to speak to Jovan, a familiar scent came into her nostrils; Taciturn, her long lost mate - he was no longer her mate - her long lost friend. Never before now did she feel like she missed him, now the true reality of how strong their relationship was, or could of been. As he walked over to stand beside Jovan he looked over he body; this could've been good or bad but for whatever reason he did it she began to feel weird again. She didn't like this feeling but in another sense she did, it was like when they first started to blossom their love but only this time it was being reborn - like an evergreen plant.
"Alpha..." He said quietly but she didn't know what to do or say. She needed to speak with him alone for a while, catch up or something. She looked at him with "wait a moment" eyes before letting her orbs settle on Jovan's face.
"Jovan, this is our beta, Taciturn. Our ranks are Guerrero, Explorador, Centinela and Curador. Please consider the options whilst I speak with Taciturn alone. Sorry for this," she said to him before turning to Taciturn and gesturing her head to the left. "Taciturn."

As they walked she pressed her flanks onto his, once again feeling the comfort of his heat alongside hers; it had been a year since they'd done that. Old memories of their wonderful times together came back as she walked alongside him. They'd sit together, nuzzling, cuddling and doing things they both liked but now she hadn't seen him, he was older now and she'd become an Alpha.
"We haven't spoken or seen each other in a year, Taciturn. Why are you here? Were you searching for a pack or me?" She said with a slight snappiness added, she didn't want to sound angry because she wasn't really, she was happy to see him, she actually missed him. "I--I missed you Taciturn." She mumbled.

Addressed: Taciturn, Jovan Mentioned: Jovan, Taciturn Word Count: x Notes: Oooh, she misses him

Translations: Mucho gusta, Jovan - Nice to meet you, Jovan
Me llamo Lupa - My name is Lupa
Mi hablar Español tambien - I speak Spanish also

Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:27 pm

"Jovan's Speech"
"Jovan's Thoughts"
"Other's Speech"
"Junheng's Speech"
"Sitnah's Speech"

"Mucho gusta, Jovan. Me llamo Lupa. Mi hablar Español tambien. You will understand our ranks then, they are all Spanish." Lupa said with an obvious Spanish hint of an accent. The fact the femme knew his language comforted him, they could talk in a language they both knew fluently, that would be a nice thing to be able to do. Maybe he'd finally be able to find a pack, a family, just what he'd been looked for all this time.
"We don't belong in a pack, Jovan. You know it won't work out." Sitnah said in an extremely discouraging voice. It wasn't like his normal, evil voice, it was halfhearted - as if he didn't really know whether he agreed or disagreed with his own statement. The brute didn't respond, he knew if he did then it'd just make the lupe more angry.

Then, just as Lupa looked like she'd talk to him another wolf walked over, seeming to recognise the leader he looked at her, speaking the word of "Alpha" towards her. Maybe he was a previous pack member or they had a history, or just even the way she howled, he didn't really know but some way or another they had to know.
"Jovan, this is our beta, Taciturn. Our ranks are Guerrero, Explorador, Centinela and Curador. Please consider the options whilst I speak with Taciturn alone. Sorry for this," She said to continue. He knew what every rank was and knew immediately which one he wanted; Explorador. Nodding towards his new-found Alpha he turned away and looked at the slightly snowy foliage.

Addressed: x Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Really, really bad post!
Jovan
Jovan

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:59 pm

A new beginning Dorian10

I think I speak

He waded through the snow with no real aim other than to find a place to rest after his wearyful journey. He spots an opening in the army of conniferous trees. Silent but the breeze in the treetops. This seemed a gentle peacful place. It had a small frozen pond with a cliff like overhang, providing shelter but also a break from the monotonous scenes of passing trees. This is where he would rest his head for the time being.

Walking over with his nose just inches from the ground, tail hanging in exhaustion. There was no finesse in the way he slumped against the rocks, these were the last moves this weary traveller could handle. He had travelled far, from the southern hemisphere toward the northern reaches; Ever closer to the peak of the earth.

His pelt seemed to blend with the rock structure in a clashing yet harmonious way. The whites and greys finding their home in the landscape, the black creating a dark shadowed effect. It would take a second glance to spot this wolf in its resting place.

That's when he picked up the scent. Wolves nearby? Was he finally close to finishing his harrowing journey?

Addressed: N/A  
Mentioned: N/A     
Word Count: 200
Notes: N/A
Dorian
Dorian

Skulls : 16

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue7/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (7/50)
Speed:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue9/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (9/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raydon Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:52 am

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

The cream and white colored brute was padding along through the territory next to his traveling companion. Who he also happened to be in a relationship with. Admiring the valley as he trotted along. Taking in all the new sights, sounds and smells. He could pick up the scent of other wolves nearby somewhere. Four scents total, only one of which was a feminine scent. He hoped they were the nice kind of wolves. Like Tomo, or nicer if that's possible. He didn't really know if they could get any nicer than Tomo. His pack was really nice. In fact it was their kindness and genorosity that made them a well-known pack. They didn't do anything to have such a terrible ending, but it is just how it goes. Things are given but then taken away. Such is life. He took a big whiff of the clean, crisp, autumn air. He got a big bright smile.

He turned his gaze towards Motomo, the large warrior of a wolf that he somehow managed to befriend. A wolf that somehow was able to handle all his energy, and his clumsiness when it happened. As annoying as Raydon was positive he was, he never lashed at him. He never got upset with him. Nothing really but affection and smiles between the two. Raydon beamed at the brute. "Tomo, it's soo pretty! Don't you think?" the male exclaimed as he rubbed against Motomo. He jumped all excited like, and proceeded to do a 360 degree spin as if he was afraid he'd miss something. Which, really, Raydon was. A new territory, with so many new things, it's hard for him to contain his excitment anyways, but times like this basically make the brute ten times worse. He wanted to run and jump and play but considering there were other wolves around, and he didn't know what they were like he advised himself against it. Plus he didn't want to embarass Tomo too bad if they ever ran into the other wolves.

Raydon hoped they did run into them. Really he did. He was all about meeting new wolves and seeing new things. He was a really social and friendly sort of male. Who really doesn't act his age, but you only live once so you might as well do what you feel like and be yourself right? If they met these wolves Raydon really hoped they would be friendly. He's been around unwelcoming wolves before. It's not a pleasant experience. Especially when you're not used to being alone and you're already frightened beyond belief, and all you want is some place warm and welcoming. And instead you get some place cold, who wants to chase you out or tears you apart. Raydon looked at Tomo again and smiled. He walked over to him and licked his cheek and proceeded to rub against him, molding their scents together as they made their way towards the other wolves.

Eventually, however much time later, they came across the others. Three wolves, all of which were black as night. Raydon who would usually be thrilled, actually froze and hid behind Tomo. Why he reacted this way not even he had no clue. Usually he'd be in their faces and doing over-the-top greetings. Or he'd at least stand his ground. But instead he hid behind Tomo. This guy has me spoiled... This is so humiliating... Raydon thought to himself. He's met a fair amount of wolves with that sort of colored pelt before. Not many of which were very nice to him. So he has it drilled into his brain that temperment goes with coat color. And if the coat is black, then they're more than likely really mean. So goes the Raydon-logic. None of them seemed mean though, but looks can be deceiving. He was taking no chances. This really is humiliating isn't it... he thought some more and huffed. All the mean black ones have me wary. And mean wolves in general have me afraid of my own shadow... he frowned in self-reproach, and pulled himself out from behind Tomo. Looking at the three wolves. Freaking out, and they didn't even look at me yet. This is beyond embarassing... he kept thinking to himself, and hating himself for doing that.

Addressed: Tomo x Mentioned: Everyone almost x Word count: x Notes: first post. Hope it is good by all of your standards ^^ x
Raydon
Raydon

Skulls : 28

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue8/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (8/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taciturn Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:20 am

A new beginning Tacitu12

I think I speak

"Taciturn." simple yet effective. He glanced towards the femme and bowed his crown, turning his physique to follow her, his strides expeditiously bringing him to her shoulder. Taciturn moved his optics to gaze at the Alpha, the verdant green iris' becoming small as his pupils dilated at the sight. He felt Lu press her flanks into his, heat snaking around the area. "Comforting..." he mumbled hopefully below her wave length. Why had he left in the first place when a sweet fae like her was here, offering such warmth to escalate through him. Stupid. That was why; because he was stupid.

He glanced back towards the wolf they had left, he had studied him before but more so now than before. There was something about him, as if there wasn't just him. Something that screamed at him to keep an eye on. He swung his cranium back towards the femme, leading him away from said wolf; what had she wanted to say? That she had changed? Got herself a top notch position as Alpha of this pack? if wouldn't be that hard to notice the changes so she must have something on her mind. Gosh, he'd missed her witty thinking while he travelled. He missed how she would chime in when he couldn't work out a problem. He had just... missed her.

His thoughts were abruptly stopped, her vocals claiming a space within his ears. "We haven't spoken or seen each other in a year, Taciturn. Why are you here? Were you searching for a pack or me?" that phrase; were you searching for a pack of me? did she miss him as much as his chest hurt to see her alone? Her tone begged to differ. it didn't sound aggressive though it didn't sound too pleased. He was ashamed of himself, leaving her with no one treating her like the queen she was. He was split between responses. He could have been nice and said that he'd been searching for her but in himself, he didn't truly know why he'd turned back. He could feel her eyes watching him, waiting for a response but all he could do was shrug, his own orbs giving her a look that said 'If I knew, that'd be news to me'.

"I--I missed you Taciturn." a quiet mumble has escaped her jowls. She looked as if a battle was ongoing within her mind, why? With a fluent twist of his body, he'd cut in front of her path, his head turning in to rest lightly atop her crown. She had missed him. A smile weakly lined his labrums, he could feel words forming deep within his throat. The question was, would they depart? He had watched her birthing. He would have been in training then, watching how his father took up his role of beta. A two year gap between the femme and he, though he did not care any less.

So with a pump out of his chest, his smile brimming with joy, he ushered to the fae "I missed you too Lu".

Addressed: Lupa   
Mentioned: Lupa, Jovan      
Word Count: 511
Notes: Sorry it was late again V-V

Last edited by Taciturn on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Taciturn
Taciturn

Skulls : 762

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue11/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Motomo Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:29 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

He knew that they were not in friendly territory, not that the lupi that lived here were not friendly but the fact they were trespassing and were pretty much sneaking up on them. Well he was anyway. The same could not be said for his lover, companion and best friend, the wolf he was with was both his travel partner and his partner love-wise. How they even came to be was strange but was probably due to both their flirty natures and Raydon's excellent ability to turn him on. Maybe they should've been more careful when meeting one another but what did it matter now, they were together and happy, both felt loved and often they'd snuggle up at night; travelling alone with one other brought you closer together anyway. They weren't a pair before Raydon joined in with Motomo's travels, they were just two wolves and the brute was reluctant to let him come but now he didn't regret it, their travels had brought them together as a pairing and a perfect one too.

"Tomo, it's soo pretty! Don't you think?" Raydon exclaimed as he began to spin and grin. The brute rolled his eyes, the amount of energy this lupe had was incredible, Motomo had the energy but he didn't want to do that, it wasn't what he did. He was usually pretty calm unless the lupe worked his "magic" on him, then he'd get a little frisky, or more than that, very frisky. The lupe began to rub himself all over the brute, he just stood there letting him do whatever he wanted, just so he could stay calm. They were in enemy territory for all he knew and if his perfect young lover was injured then he'd feel to blame, him and his scouting ways were fine but he could be hurt pretty easily, Motomo's job was to protect him in his eyes; he didn't want to fail him. If anyone died first it would not be Raydon, the brute would not allow it ever, not ever would he let himself die either though, he didn't want his coffin to rest on his lover's conscience.

Once the wolves they were tracking came into view Raydon slid right behind Motomo, hiding himself from them. The brute knew why, they were of an ebony colouration, that was not something that the small lupe liked, he was afraid of all ebony wolf even though a lot were quite nice; Motomo would make sure the fear left completely, that way he'd be fine with it, especially around the brute.
"Darling, calm down. I'll look after you, I'm here." He said with a kind smile as they got closer to the group of wolves. From the look on his lover's face he didn't seem comfortable with looking scared, he obviously didn't want to embarrass either of them and he pulled himself out from behind the brute. Motomo sighed and knew that he needed to protect the lupe so he stood right in front of him, tail in his face as he stood with his hind in line with the wolf's body. Then he proceeded on and walked closer towards the group, two left with a nod and there was one left alone, this would be better for Raydon if there was only one wolf with black fur for him to meet.

"Excuse me, we're searching for a pack." Motomo said looking directly at the ebony brute now noticing that he had a white patch on his stomach. "I am Motomo and this is Raydon, we are a pair and travelling together." He continued with a kind smile on his face as he tried to hide his true emotions. Motomo really didn't want to be doing this, he hated meeting new wolves sometimes, couldn't him and Raydon just stay alone.

Addressed: Jovan, Raydon Mentioned: Raydon, Jovan, Lupa, Taciturn Word count: 638 Notes: Sorry for the wait Ray <3
Motomo
Motomo

Skulls : 19

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue0/0A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorian Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:46 pm

A new beginning Dorian10

I think I speak

Awakening from his well deserved slumber, his ears point in surprise to the beauty of the place he had just woken up to. The sunlight pierces through the trees illuminating the path of the harrowing journey he had taken just the day before. The small pond he had rested by was now a high lit blue of pure water; Fresher than any water he had seen back at his place of origin.

He anticipates taking a drink from the crisp, sparkling water but there are many other things he needs to take in about his surroundings first. This particular place seemed very different during the day time. There were more places to be explored.

He finally rises as the sun had a few hours previous, this wolf is far from as colourful as the sun however. Despite how much he had fallen in love with his surroundings, it was time to hydrate and prepare for what could possibly turn out to be yet another day of travelling, it all depended on what he finds, or who.

A few minutes into his travel he comes across a few new scents, not some of the many he had discovered in these new lands, this one was interesting. He lifted his head in an attempt to track the smell a little more efficiently.  He headed in the direction he believed could be creating the scents. As the scents started to get stronger, he began to believe he was close to discovering whatever, whoever, it was that interested him so much. As he approached, his weary ears started to pick up a sound that matched the location of the scents he was following. The scents were unfamiliar but the sound was the opposite; it was familiar to him, It was the thing that drove him to make this large pilgrimage in the first place.

"Wolves..." he uttered under his breath, the thing he had been searching for.

Mentioned: Lupa, Taciturn     
Word Count: 322
Notes: N/A
Dorian
Dorian

Skulls : 16

Stats
Strength:
A new beginning Left_bar_bleue7/50A new beginning Empty_bar_bleue  (7/50)
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaput Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:23 pm

A new beginning Kaput215

I think I speak

The femme treaded lightly over the vast terrain, a light breeze brushing through the hair upon her derma. It was quiet. Some might even say too quiet but it bother the lass, no. She was far too broken to fear becoming engaged in combat. The few sparse trees that populated the valley swayed in the autumnal winds, their fallen leaves whispering to the fae with their low spirited cries. It would be winter in a couple of weeks, the  time of December beginning after these last days of the fawkes month. She hated the cold but she would always embrace the comings of spring as snow drops became to rise from their winter graves. Herbs and other vegetation would awaken from their prolonged hibernation; This is what the femme would embrace. The fragrances of wild garlic, the verdant buds sprouting upon newly reborn shrubberies; It sent a shiver down her vertebrate just thinking about it.

"Ouch!" she squealed, a high pitch vocal escaping her pipes. Her crown dropped as her opiums searched the ground she had recently crossed, falling upon the culprit. Alas, a stray twig had dropped to the ground, allowing her to stand upon it's snapped limb. "How silly am I" she chuckled to herself, lifting the wooden threat from the earth, only to place it closer to the edge of her path. She pondered to herself whether or not she would have repeated the same pain enthralling accident if she'd been watching where she'd been walking. Possibly she thought to herself, she was quite a clumsy lupa. Never the less, she continued on her travels; She'd picked up a scent a little while back but now it had tripled or even quintupled.

"Many a wolf is awaiting some sort of presence or confirmation..." vocals parted from her oesophagus. She could feel the tension as she approached, brutes. Creeping closer, she hid behind some foliage surrounding the gathering. She could still see them luckily. Two wolves had departed and seemed to be getting close within their conversion, the three others were standing cautiously, one hidden behind another more protective one. That was where the tension radiated from...

For now she would sit out, watching the group as if it were a theatre production.

Mentioned: Lupa, Taciturn, Jovan, Motomo, Raydon    
Word Count: 377
Notes: KAPUTTTTTTT.
Kaput
Kaput
Admin

Skulls : 25

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:41 pm

"Jovan's Speech"
"Jovan's Thoughts"
"Other's Speech"
"Junheng's Speech"
"Sitnah's Speech"

"Excuse me, we're searching for a pack. I am Motomo and this is Raydon, we are a pair and travelling together." A wolf suddenly said and Jovan turned his head to face them. He didn't want to be rude so he just breathed deeply, looking them over. Both looked fit for fighting and the one who introduced himself as Motomo was incredibly well muscled.
"Uh... Hello, I am Jovan. I am a new member, I am going for the Explorador rank. You understand, sí?" He asked with a slight tilt of the head. He'd decided his new rank and that was going to be the final choice for him, he wasn't too good at fighting without letting Sitnah out and he wasn't going to let that happen.

Jovan sniffed the air only to realise that there were two other wolves he didn't know about. He sighed and stood up slowly, walking around in a circle for a moment before actually speaking. "Come out you two." He said before signing again and sitting back down, he wasn't in the mood for this.

Addressed: Dorian, Kaput, Motomo, Raydon Mentioned: x Word count: x Notes: Hnng
Jovan
Jovan

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaput Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:35 pm

A new beginning Kaput215

I think
I speak
Snafu speaks

"Come on out you two" a masculine voice penetrated her earlobes. She had been detected; though there was mention of another. This caused her to think to herself, would it be wise to escape this lowly thought through hide out? Maybe not but she did not wish to find out the consequences. She peeped out of the shrubbery with an innocent, wolfish smile, the facial action reaching the corners of her opiums, allowing the corners of them to raise. It wasn't often she came into contact with another, though it did make her wary. What else would she feel? She was also travelling with her own seed running along side her.

"Momma, who is that meen wooking wulf? her son began. This was her cue to return into the shadows of her vegetation. Snafu stared up at his mother, his small frame shivering in the cold autumn breeze that remained scratching at his derma. He was built smaller than most pups, he needed a lot more care. She always knew he was special. She'd been with him for 3 months now, he was born upon this hectic path.

Emerging with the black and tan pup, her voice chimed in "Shshsh... he might not be mean..." she whispered to her darling pup before leaving an apology to the 'mean looking wolf' "Do excuse him. You mentioned you were part of a pack? An Explorador? that means you're a scout. Could you show me the way to the Alpha? I am afraid my pup and I are lacking a decent meal and safe quarters to sleep-" She paused. Was she asking too much of this wolf? she shook her head as Snafu began wandering into the open space, closer to the strangers. Dipping her cranium, she picked him up in her jowls and placed the pup between her paws keeping a barrier between them and the others. She still didn't know what they were like. Or even who they were.

"Kaput. My name is Kaput. This is Snafu, my 3 month old pup." she glanced toward the others, the muscular one of the two standing before the other, shyer looking one before giving them a respectful nod.  

Addressed: Jovan, Motomo, Raydon
Mentioned: Jovan, Motomo, Raydon, Lupa
Word Count: 372
Notes: Hola mes amigos, IT IS I. KAPUT.
Kaput
Kaput
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raydon Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 am

Raydon looked at Tomo when Tomo said "Darling, calm down. I'll look after you, I'm here." before Raydon stepped out to walk closer next to him, rather than behind him. Except that the Militia stood in front of him as they walked closer. Tomo's booty was right in Raydon's face. As much as Raydon enjoyed the view, he really wished he was braver. Like Tomo. Being so cowardly was just humiliating to him. He acted like a child anyways, but this put him on a whole new level of childish and Raydon hated it, and himself for being that way. How was he supposed to be of any use to anyone when all he did was hide behind his lover? He really does have me spoiled now... Already... The cream colored brute thought to himself.

Raydon peeked around Tomo to this brute standing before them. The number of ebony wolves went from three to just one. Raydon relaxed enough to step up a little so he was half behind Tomo, and half not. His cranium beside Tomo's flanks now, all the rest still behind his lover. As relaxed as just the one ebony brute made him, he couldn't help but have negative thoughts that the other two were hiding, circling and waiting to pounce then. At which point, he really, truly, more-than-anything wanted to kick himself for having such thoughts. He growled silently at himself. Ridiculous fool you are, Raydon... Raydon listened as Tomo began speaking with the male, as a way to furhter comfort himself, he began rubbing his face into the fur of Tomo's flank. Lovingly, lightly, and tenderly, nuzzling and rubbing his face into Tomo.

As the dark wolf began to speak, he introduced himself as Jovan but did a head tilt. His head tilt made Raydon tilt his own head. Confused as to what Jovan was confused about, or rather, what he was cocking his head over. Raydon didn't get a bad vibe from this lupe, he mostly got a mysterious one. Similar to Tomo in a way. Tomo had the nice protective side, which Raydon loved most, but he also had a violent and dangerous side that he had informed Raydon of before they got together. Raydon accepted Tomo and loved him regardless. This wolf also had other sides to hide was what Raydon was feeling. But the current one being expressed had no negative feelings about it. He'd somehow just adapt and get used to the rest he decided. Raydon's thoughts were interrupted as Jovan said "Come out you two." Raydon blinked and turned his chocolate eyes towards a female that emerged... But also a pup. Raydon fully relaxed seeing the female and the pup. No way would a mother and  her innocent little pup be bad. If anything, they'd be more terrified of him, Tomo, and Jovan than he was of the ebony wolves. He gave a warm and bright smile. So adorable... he thought to himself and giggled quietly. "They're so cute, Tomo." he said softly, his tail beginning to slowly swish behind him, wagging.

"Thought"

"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"
Raydon
Raydon

Skulls : 28

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaput Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:33 am

A new beginning Kaput215

I think
I speak
Snafu speaks

She was tense and Snafu could sense it. He had stayed beneath her frame with his own, smaller structure, presenting a fearful position. His back was arched as his haunches sunk low to the ground and his once lively tail was now sitting idly between his hind quarters. Kaput had seen what males could do when a female had a pup. She'd witnessed it before and it had left nothing but a mental note and a deeply cut scar. She had to be on edge, even if the males to her left were of the homosexuality; especially this close to the season of fertility.

Her eyes stalked the expressions of each of the wolves, no other females to greet her.  She was greeted by a low giggle, silent words passing through the winds of the north. Not only the chill had caused her hackles to rise but the sheer gathering of male dominance had snapped through the wiring that hid her fear. She couldn't relax, not until she knew she was within a place of safety with Snafu by her side.

An inward growl rumbled through her throat, they had hardly acknowledged her spoken words. "I shall repeat myself, if it is not already clear. I am kaput. This is Snafu-" she signalled to the submissive pup beneath her "-my 3 month old pup. We are in search of a safe haven, could you offer us such a place?" her vocals cracked when she spoke of her haven. She would move along is she must but even a pack of brutes would give her a feeling of protection, so long as they kept their distance from her beloved pup.

Addressed: Jovan, Motomo, Raydon
Mentioned: Jovan, Motomo, Raydon, Lupa
Word Count: -
Notes: Lets liven the roleplay up
Kaput
Kaput
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jovan Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:27 pm

"Jovan's Speech"
"Jovan's Thoughts"
"Other's Speech"
"Junheng's Speech"
"Sitnah's Speech"

‘’Do excuse him. You mentioned you were part of a pack? An Explorador? That means you're a scout. Could you show me the way to the Alpha? I am afraid my pup and I are lacking a decent meal and safe quarters to sleep-’’ A wolf said as she approached him. Jovan didn’t know who to talk to first, nor did he know the answers to her questions. He didn’t want to sound rude by telling her that, though.
‘’Don’t worry, Jovan. It’s all going to be okay.’’ Junheng said to him as the wolf began to panic, he didn’t know what to do anymore. He was too kind hearted to ignore them, the only time he wasn’t kind was when Sitnah had taken over, he was like a beast and never let him speak to anyone; he was the only true fear Jovan had.
‘’Kaput. My name is Kaput. This is Snafu, my 2 month old pup.’’ Kaput continued on, reminding Jovan that he still needed to speak. He finally raised both his gaze and courage enough to speak to her, he didn’t want to be rude but he also didn’t want to hurt her – he was too afraid of Sitnah.
‘’Hello, Kaput and young Snafu. I’m sure I could find you the alpha, she walked off with another pack member, the Beta. You will certainly be welcomed for a place to sleep and some sufficient food for you both. Please, for now you can stay.’’ He finally said with a smile, hoping that Sitnah wouldn’t say anything and would keep quiet, he was just too afraid of hurting those in his newly found pack; if he was to stay, that is. Then the wolf went on, continuing with her speech.

‘’As I said, Kaput. You would be welcome.’’ He then said but heard a snicker in the back of his mind, one he wanted to never hear again.
‘’Ah, Jovan. Always so pathetic. You can’t even tell her properly. Maybe I should come out and end this for you, just make everything a little easier, don’t you think? Isn’t that just what you want? Everything to be easy? You ALWAYS want EVERYTHING to be easy, you never let anything be challenging. Maybe you’re afraid, maybe you’re a baby. What are you, Jovan?! What are you?! We are one, you can’t escape me. Quit playing like you can.’’ He screamed in his head, frightening Jovan to the core; to the point he could take no more. He couldn’t stand it any longer. Everything was too much for him and he couldn’t stay here. The more he panicked, the more likely it was for Sitnah to come out and if he came out, it was all over for them all. He had to leave, he had to leave right now, it was a need and he couldn’t explain. Once again the wolf and ruined everything for himself, once again he had made himself seem stupid. Now it was game over.
‘’I’m sorry, I have to leave right now. Please tell Lupa, the alpha, that I, Jovan, had to leave – it is important I go now. I am so sorry for this.’’ He yelled before sprinting off into nothingness, to his new fate alone once more.

Addressed: Kaput, Snafu, Motomo, Raydon and anyone else present Mentioned: Lupa, all of above Word count: 545 Notes: This is the leaving post for him, Rocco's bio will be up soon.
Jovan
Jovan

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Lupa frowned when she didn’t get a response, she was expected to be responded to but she wasn’t, now she didn’t know what to do. Without another word she just turned around, she didn’t want to speak to the brute, she couldn’t. She didn’t want to leave him alone, yet she couldn’t stay any longer, it was all too much for her. Instead of saying goodbye she just walked off in a steady lope, ignoring the brute who stood behind her. As she approached the tree before her she noticed that there were many more wolves here, four in fact, actually there were only four there and she recognised none of them. She looked around, searching for the one wolf she knew, Jovan, but could not see him anywhere. Instead of searching some more she pressed on, approaching the new arrivals with a smile.
‘’Hello there, I am Lupa, the alpha of this pack. Are you here for a home, or just shelter?’’ She asked with a smile. Then she looked down and noticed a pup, one that looked youngish. ‘’If your pup wants some food or shelter then feel free, I will show you to the den soon.’’

Addressed: Everyone Mentioned: Everyone, Taciturn Word count: 199 Notes: Sorry this took forever and is horrible quality.
Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum