The Wolves of Oscuridad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Information

Late Autumn

Breeding: Yes
Birthing: No

Males: 6
Females: 5
Total: 11

Open ranks
Beta ♀
Delta ♂/♀
Guerrero ♂/♀
Explorador ♂/♀
Centinela ♂/♀
Curador ♂/♀
Aprendiz ♂/♀
Cachorro ♂/♀
Solitario ♂/♀
Staff
Admins

Motomo/Lupa

Taciturn/Kaput

Most Respected Wolves

Lupa - Alpha Female

Taciturn - Beta Male

Latest topics
» Absence and notifications.
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 pm by Taciturn

» A new beginning
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 pm by Lupa

» It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm by Pandora

» Together we stay [P]
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am by Motomo

» The Official Oscuridad Shop
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:53 am by Lupa

» Affiliation Rules
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 pm by Taciturn

» Nothing like before
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 pm by Lupa

» Age: 3-4.11 years
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 pm by Taciturn

» Snafu | 3 months | Male
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm by Taciturn

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)

2 posters

Go down

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)

Post by Taciturn Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:02 pm

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Tacitu12

I think I speak

The brute skulked through the outlined vegetation, the even amounts of dispersed trees and shrubs covering him with their looming shadows from the dusk lights. What a strange time it was, the dawning of winter was upon the horizon and he had been back within this lonesome territory for little over a week. Nothing interesting had happened, just new recruits turning in and bringing life back to the once forgotten pack calling the infertile grounds home. These hunting grounds, they held an edge to them, bison roamed free along side many a elk herd. It was a lost thought as of why this place was so far gone into the prey's hands that even now, he couldn't put the pieces together.

An ebony framed wolf lingered within his thoughts; Lupa would know. It had felt like decades ago that he had seen her young, easily manipulated self following him around like a lost pup. That didn't mean he didn't like the attention she gave him but- "she was different then... but now?" he uttered beneath his breath. Though he didn't show it, Taciturn had strong beliefs and pondering on the past was one of the things that he thought brought another down into the depths of depression.

His paws swiftly moved within the crackling leaves, their graves crushed beneath his weight with such ease that one could easily relate it to a real life scenario. He didn't care if anyone heard him, these were neutral grounds; he was equal to those around him, prey or predator.  

Addressed: N/A  
Mentioned: N/A    
Word Count: N/A
Notes: N/A
Taciturn
Taciturn

Skulls : 762

Stats
Strength:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue13/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)
Speed:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue11/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue12/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)

Back to top Go down

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty Re: It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)

Post by Pandora Wed Dec 02, 2015 5:23 pm

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Pandor11

I think I speak

All this snow, all this cold, Pandora liked it. It sure was cold and food was no where to be found but it was somehow safe. It was almost like she could hide in the snow and no one will see her. She no longer felt her paw. It was indeed a pain, but a comforting one. Isn't it strange how pain can sometimes bring you happines. When you feel so empty and so lost that you can't feel nothing at all: happines, sadness, confusion, nothing, but then pain comes and you feel alive.It happened so many times. Pandora deiced that wondering around like crazy won't help her survive.

But in a distance there was a silhouette, a black one. It didn't look very safe but at least it was something. Something that made Pandora feel curiousity and to wonder what the wolf might look like. There has benn a time since she saw a pair of eyes,excepting hers whenever she looked into the water. She wished to feel anothers pelt, the softeness of a fur was always something she loved about wolves. She shook her head before starting to pad towards the "shadow". Yea shadow seamed a good nickname. A black wolf walking on the white snow looked like a lost shadow. Her eyes searched for any way to escape in case of any aggresivity that might come from the stranger. She was tired enough to lose any sort of fights. Especially a physical fight.

Mentioned: Taciturn    
Word Count:
Notes: so deep Pandora, so deep
Pandora
Pandora

Skulls : 28

Back to top Go down

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty Re: It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)

Post by Taciturn Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:39 pm

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Tacitu12

I think I speak

He fell through the facade of shrubberies. The vegetation, it its own mannerism, was prickled and clung to his thickened derma. Though it did not hurt, the traction it caused allowed him a good view of his surroundings. It didnt take him long to lay his eyes upon  a white fae stumbling through the wilderness towards him. Her, almost, hazed silhouette made his mind boggle at the how low the sun was getting. Not a good sign if he wanted to get back to the den before sundown.

With that as his last and final thought, he pulled free from the bushes gaping hold. His lime lit eyes followed every movement of the Arctic sub species. She showed up but only as ghostly hue and this taunted his senses with a devilish ease. He began to cuss and swear at his misfortune within these lonesome lands, padding off towards the left of his opposition. Not bothing to take notice of her appearance other than the glossy pelting she carried, he forgot to analyse her stance and the way she approached. He didn't much care. Nor did he care for formalities if she decided to stop him before he could leave.

The sun sunk ever lower, the sky becoming a beckoning presence unsettling him to his core. He must return within pack boundaries and soon.

Mentioned: Pandora    
Word Count: N/A
Notes: God,it's late. (and short)
Taciturn
Taciturn

Skulls : 762

Stats
Strength:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue13/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)
Speed:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue11/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Left_bar_bleue12/50It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm

It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora) Pandor11

I think I speak
As she looked better Pandora noticed that the "shadow" was actually a member of her pack. She had to get used to their look and scent. But her nose was frozen and her vision was blurred. She shook her fur befor pading more confident to the wolf. It was the beta of the pack. The one that was on her side when she came here. She was curious to find out more about him.

She never had the ocasion to talk with him in private but now it seamed like the perfect time.She was a bit scared to b honest. He was a big male and indeed he took her side but what if he acted difrent just to show of. PAndora took a deep breath and looked at the male before pading again and she said:" Hello Taciturn!" Her voie was tender maybe because of the cold. Her eyes were focused in the direction she was walking and not on the male. "I kinda got lost searching for someting. I luckly saw you" She was tankfull for that but she never really known hot to show her appreciation and gratitude to anyone. She hopped that those things could be notice only by listening closely to what she was saying.

Addressed: TaciturnMentioned: TaciturnWord Count: xNotes: sorry for the delay
Pandora
Pandora

Skulls : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down