The Wolves of Oscuridad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Roleplay Information

Late Autumn

Breeding: Yes
Birthing: No

Males: 6
Females: 5
Total: 11

Open ranks
Beta ♀
Delta ♂/♀
Guerrero ♂/♀
Explorador ♂/♀
Centinela ♂/♀
Curador ♂/♀
Aprendiz ♂/♀
Cachorro ♂/♀
Solitario ♂/♀
Staff
Admins

Motomo/Lupa

Taciturn/Kaput

Most Respected Wolves

Lupa - Alpha Female

Taciturn - Beta Male

Latest topics
» Absence and notifications.
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2016 6:29 pm by Taciturn

» A new beginning
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2015 11:38 pm by Lupa

» It felt like decades before. (Taciturn + Pandora)
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 9:05 pm by Pandora

» Together we stay [P]
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 12:46 am by Motomo

» The Official Oscuridad Shop
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2015 12:53 am by Lupa

» Affiliation Rules
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:58 pm by Taciturn

» Nothing like before
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 pm by Lupa

» Age: 3-4.11 years
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 4:38 pm by Taciturn

» Snafu | 3 months | Male
Nothing like before Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2015 11:05 pm by Taciturn

Nothing like before

3 posters

Go down

Nothing like before Empty Nothing like before

Post by Pandora Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 pm

As the fresh air of the morning was weaking up Pandora she was wondering around searching for some herbs she needed for a long time and now it was the right moment to search for them. As she moved gracefully into the valley she started to wonder how this winter will look like. Would it be freeing cold? Will there be loads of snow? In that moment she realised how much she had grown. She was no longer thinking like a pup. She was thinking about future, about serios problems that could efect the helt of her ner pack. She was a curador indeed but she cared about the safety of the pack just as much as an alpha. Before she knew she found herself nera the plants she was looking for. She smelled them before picking them up one by one and putting them nerar her paws. Her pelt was clean, nice and soft, she took care of that this morning. Her eyes were looking for more plants and she was surprised to find a flower that usually was dead this time of year. She wanted to pick it up but she wondered with what purppose "who am I to kill something for no reason at all. This flower will have a graceful death I suppose and she will die with a prupose like anyone else in this world".
Her wet nose gently touched the petals and the soft touch and the subtle smell made her think if she ever seamed a flower to anyone. If anyone ever saw her pure and graceful, small and fragile. She never wanted to look weak but did anyone saw her that way? Maybe her mother, but she doubt it as she always told her how strong and brve she was for a female. She shook her head tring to get away this thoughts.
Pandora
Pandora

Skulls : 28

Back to top Go down

Nothing like before Empty Re: Nothing like before

Post by Taciturn Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:32 pm

Nothing like before Tacitu12

I think I speak

Taciturn strolled through the valley, the fall become move evident as the days passed. He couldn't help thinking to himself about the dying leaves falling from their perch upon each branch, trees, even shrubberies, shutting down to make way for the winter months. He was almost thankful for the chemical change that took place; It allowed the earth to become fertile once more, good heavens! It also brought the caribou and over various prey back from their winter travels, this meant that the pack could feast after the months of famine that would burn into their fat storage.

His breath became short as he reached a steady lope, his tongue lolling from it's concealed position within his jowls. The vapour became visible almost straight away, creating a beautiful mist before his snout. With each breath came a deep withdrawal from the breeze surrounding him, new scents coursing through his airways.

Wolf.

He stopped dead in his tracks, digging his talon like claws into the earth. This brought him to a sudden stop, his nostrils flaring in attempt to catch the scent once more. "There it is..." he mumbled, his opiums glazing over in search for the bringer of the stench. Taciturn spotted a white figure in the distant morning mist, a femme; he could tell by her frame work.

His chest rose and his hackles began to stand on edge, what was a lone wanderer doing within this territory; had Lupa not left a strong enough scent around the border? He grunted softly and treaded over, his large paws travelling lightly over the dewed grasses of the valley. With each step, his tail lifted considerably to assert his dominance in this area. He wasn't normally an aggressive wolf, but this scent changed something within him. She was different.

Addressed: N/A
Mentioned: Pandora
Word Count: N/A
Notes: EEP \O^O/
Taciturn
Taciturn

Skulls : 762

Stats
Strength:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue13/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)
Speed:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue11/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue12/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:49 am

:

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

As she loped through the area a scent caught her receptors, sounds caught her lobes. She could tell it was another lupine, hopefully they'd join. If they weren't joining she wouldn't know why, her scent was strong on the borders, she always made sure of it. The safety of her pack is the most important thing, if they weren't safe she wouldn't be able to sleep at night; she always makes sure of a safe territory border, a strong smell wavering off of it. Any wolf that was able to smell would pick up her scent, they'd know they were in her territory. This wolf was no exception, unless she was looking for a pack then she needed to leave. Right now. Lupa wouldn't stand for having another wolf in her territory that was not looking to join, thus being a threat for the pack.

As she approached the femme she turned to see that Taciturn was doing the same thing, he approached with his hackles up in a dominant stance, just like Lupa. Her hackles stood up high, fur on end and she held herself high with her tail even higher, she was not going to let this end bad, but she was also not going to let this wolf intrude on her territory if she did not wish to join. The Alpha shot a look at Azrael, she didn't want him to do this, she knew what she was doing.
"Does he not trust that I can do my job right?" She thought angrily as she got closer and closer to the lupus.

"Excuse me, miss." She began. Lupa then realised what she was doing, she was picking their herbs, that made her extremely angry. Maybe she did need Taciturn right now, she could lead the pack easily but her patience was wearing thin after having so many think this pack is dead and steal their stuff; food, water and herbs. Maybe Lupa actually needed Taciturn back, maybe it was good he returned, she needed him now. "But what on Earth do you think you're doing picking MY herbs? Either get out of here WITHOUT them or tell me you were just looking for a pack because I have a little supply of herbs for the winter. Find you kwn herbs that are NOT IN MY TERRITORY!" She yelled at the femme before her. She'd lost her patience completely, especially with any wolf that tried to steal her stuff.

Lupa walked over to the wolf and began circling her, growling. She wasn't going to be so aggressive but the fact she was stealing her stuff made her both sick and infuriated to the core.
"Taciturn, help me..." She thought as she saw him heading towards them still.

Addressed: Pandora Mentioned: Taciturn Word count: x Notes: Omg, Lupa calm down XD
Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Skulls : 794

Stats
Strength:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue13/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (13/50)
Speed:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue10/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Stamina:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue12/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (12/50)

https://wolvesofoscuridad.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:59 pm

Nothing like before Pandor11

I think I speak

>> There she was. Two wolfs coming in her direction. Well there were two possibilities: she could be aggresiv and let them know she was not that fragile or she could just be nice and explain the situation she got herself in. Although she was a fast runer, they wouldn't go pass the borders too much. But indeed they were two. She rolled her eyes before the female got near her and waited for her to speak. She was yelling. She found it almost funny so in the meanwhile she wa smileing like nothing happened.

After the female was done yelling Pandora looked into her eyes and said: "I'm talking to the princess or the queen of this land cause as I see you are not very....polite. That's okay my mother used to say it takes time for a seed to transform into a rose. But often the poor flower dies freezing" Pandora smiled before she continued her speach "Well if you asked I only picked the herbs that were almost wilted. They will be no longer use for you if you don't pick them up now. You can have them anyway. I had a bad abdominal pain that I could cure using this herbs."

The female was mentioning some wolf named Taiciturn. It could be the black male that was coming. Well at least she had a guard. She analized the male to see how strong he look. Definetly not a one to mess around wiht, but someh=thing about he's scent was diffrent. Pandora turned her gaze back to the female waithing the apperence of the male with patience."This is going to be intresting" she thought.<<

Addressed: Lupa
Mentioned: Taciturn    
Word Count: x
Notes: well seams like Pandora is in trouble *giggles*
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:43 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Whilst Lupa began to yell at the female she smiled, why was the femme smiling? This made her furious, she wasn't in the mood for this now nor did she want to talk to anyone; when she saw that Taciturn came back she got more and more angry so much easier, she was stressed that he'd come back; she didn't know why and that made her angry on its own. Why had he come back? He'd ended it, she didn't want to see him again for that, but now she wanted to see him again, now she enjoyed his company once more but that wasn't going to last - he'd probably move on within a couple days, or weeks. That is what she thought he would do, whether he would was a different story but sometimes she just thought he hated her, wanted rid of her.
"I'm talking to the princess or the queen of this land cause as I see you are not very....polite. That's okay my mother used to say it takes time for a seed to transform into a rose. But often the poor flower dies freezing." The femme said to her, snatching Lupa from her thoughts. How dare this wolf come onto her land and call her a "princess" or "queen", she was not stroppy nor a queen of any sort. She was an alpha; a good alpha. She had just gained to much to have this wolf come and take her only means of healing within the territory at the moment, this was her territory, her herbs, her rules. "Well if you asked I only picked the herbs that were almost wilted. They will be no longer use for you if you don't pick them up now. You can have them anyway. I had a bad abdominal pain that I could cure using this herbs." She continued on and this only made her more angry.

"I am not a princess, not a queen and not impolite. I am polite, an alpha and a good one. You just caught me at the wrong time, okay, plus you're taking herbs from me that I need, especially as it comes to winter and the pack is growing. Shut up about all that mother crap, it's a little wrong. People write their own stories, a mother cannot just tell you that all wolves turn into a rose, I'm fully mature, moreso than you and I have written my own story. Try getting into my head, it's messed up. I can't cope sometimes and you're sitting here trying to tell me what I am, if you're going to do that you should leave now because I am NOT having a wolf that'll do that in my territory. EVER. So either come and join us or leave now." She said with an angry look on her face. Lupa was so angry, her blood was boiling inside of her, hackles raised. She hated every wolf that tried to tell anyone who they were, they'd not seen them for who they were, they'd just seen a tiny piece of them; nobody has seen the real Lupa. Not even Taciturn, he's seen the most but not it all, nobody has, she hides her real self. She hides her twisted mind, the mind that nobody has ever been close to; even she doesn't understand it. She glared at the female before turning her head slightly towards Taciturn, she wanted him to come over and relieve her of the pressure she was currently under, help her out a little bit - after all it was him that was making her feel so angry, he needed to fix this. That was what she thought.

Addressed: Pandora Mentioned: Taciturn Word count: x Notes: OMG LUPA IS SO ANGRY XD
Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue10/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (10/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taciturn Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:04 am

I think I speak

His opiums glanced towards the Alpha. She was holding an aggressive stance that only reflected her anger; he'd never seen her standing in such a way. Strange. The pendulum hanging behind his haunches swung lower than Lu's though higher than the 'solitario', he wasn't one for speaking so using his body mass and frame, he held it within a position of sheer dominance, almost matching that of the Alphas.

"I'm talking to the princess or the queen of this land cause as I see you are not very....polite. That's okay my mother used to say it takes time for a seed to transform into a rose. But often the poor flower dies freezing" spoke the stranger before pausing within her speech, almost as if allowing her snide comment to dig beneath the femme's claws, "Well if you asked I only picked the herbs that were almost wilted. They will be no longer use for you if you don't pick them up now. You can have them anyway. I had a bad abdominal pain that I could cure using this herbs." she continued, her phrasing seemingly humorous to his opiums view as she smiled. Sarcastic almost.

He stayed back within reason as he watched the aggression grow in his, normally collected, Alpha. He grunted softly as a gentle warning to his companion, she was growing out of hand; She wouldn't succeed in allowing the pack to grow with this attitude, even if what he was doing was disrespectful. He could tell her blood was boiling, her words spitting a venomous edge. "I am not a princess, not a queen and not impolite. I am polite, an alpha and a good one. You just caught me at the wrong time, okay, plus you're taking herbs from me that I need, especially as it comes to winter and the pack is growing. Shut up about all that mother crap, it's a little wrong. People write their own stories, a mother cannot just tell you that all wolves turn into a rose, I'm fully mature, moreso than you and I have written my own story. Try getting into my head, it's messed up. I can't cope sometimes and you're sitting here trying to tell me what I am, if you're going to do that you should leave now because I am NOT having a wolf that'll do that in my territory. EVER. So either come and join us or leave now." she practically snarled. This was Taciturns time to stand in and push his Alpha from her podium.

"I wish no disrespect, milady, but I must have a say in this matter." he abruptly stood in front of the ebony fae, confronting her viscous flaw in conversing. His shoulder was practically press against her as he began his speech of no little than a few words. "You-" he grunted in his brash tone "-stop". He glared at the crème femme and snapped his jowls together in a sign of disgust, his eyes flaring with their lime tones beneath the midday light. "You might want to shut you mouth before I do it for you. You are causing quite a bit of distress in our territory and we do not wish it to persist. You either join our pack or you will be-" he paused and put a sadistic grin on his chops "-or you will be 'pleasantly' removed from our property. I will save your hind now, but I should trust that you will not stand up to the Alpha again. We have a position as Curador, which means healer, if you are interested. You will be tending to our pack and collecting herbs at your own freedom. This is an option you should not pass off. And you Lupa. My Alpha. I am not too happy with the immature behaviour you are presenting to this lass, you say you have grown up since we last spoke yet you fail to prove what little antics you have!" he snapped her way, he was her elder in a sense, she had a right to listen to him whether she liked it or not. "You will accept this lupines apology when given, if given, and welcome her with open arms. Do I make myself clear?!" he growled hastily, a rough, throatier tone passing his chords. He hadn't spoken, let alone raised his voice, for so long in such a lengthened time.  

Addressed: Pandora, Lupa
Mentioned: Pandora, Lupa
Word Count: 736
Notes: What can I say?
Taciturn
Taciturn

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Nothing like before Left_bar_bleue11/50Nothing like before Empty_bar_bleue  (11/50)
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:06 pm

I think I speak

There he was. The male she was waiting to see. she was curious about his voice. He seamed the quiet one. On the other hand the female Alpha had a lot to say. The both had beautiful pelts. Whenever Pandora was meeting wolf with diffrent pelts colours then hers she found it quite intriguing. She listend patient for the female to speak witout showing any emotions. Her eyes were fixed on he but her mind was somewhere else. She wanted to reply to the female but her voice seamed to wait for the other wolf to speak. This one was more imposing, maybe because he was a male. He's way of speaking was rude and polite in the same time, it was rarelly she found this kind of wolves.

Nothing more but slince. When they both finished their speach she left a few moments of silence just so that everything will mak sense in their head. "Not intending to be rude but you my dear need to learn to use less words but express more" she said to the female in a nice tone, almost a tender one. Then her gaze turned to the male:"If I was new to this kind of pack things I'll say she's your sister but as I see I' supose I'm talking to the other alpha... This lupines lover" She smirked before contniuing her sentence "This is a way more nicer invitation then I expected. I;m not quiet the one to stay in one place but I guess this works for now" Grafully she started to circel the two wolves putting each paw carefully in front of the other one " I'm Pandora by th way. I guess this is how we should have started" she said end then she stopped pading just in the same place she was when the wolves came to her.

A pair of strong Alphas, that's what they were. Maybe a little new a this thing but they did their job in the right way. Pandora never wished for such a high rank, it was jsut to much for her. Every decision and problem of the pack is in the paws of their Alpha

Addressed: Lupa, Taciturn
Mentioned: Taciturn, Lupa
Word Count:
Notes: kinda short, sorry
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:10 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

Lupa didn't wish for this, she was losing it, ever since he returned. She was not feeling well, she needed to see a Curador; she felt ill, sick. As she stared at the wolf in anger she managed to calm herself, taking slow, careful breaths she managed to do it.
"I wish no disrespect, milady, but I must have a say in this matter." A familiar voice said. Taciturn. Lupa turned her head to face the beta, feeling nothing but annoyance at his return, yes she missed him but ever since he returned she felt different, a bad type of different; she didn't like it.
"You might want to shut you mouth before I do it for you. You are causing quite a bit of distress in our territory and we do not wish it to persist. You either join our pack or you will be- -or you will be 'pleasantly' removed from our property. I will save your hind now, but I should trust that you will not stand up to the Alpha again. We have a position as Curador, which means healer, if you are interested. You will be tending to our pack and collecting herbs at your own freedom. This is an option you should not pass off. And you Lupa. My Alpha. I am not too happy with the immature behaviour you are presenting to this lass, you say you have grown up since we last spoke yet you fail to prove what little antics you have! You will accept this lupines apology when given, if given, and welcome her with open arms. Do I make myself clear?!" He said in a cold and harsh tone. She didn't like how he spoke to her, she didn't like how he disrespected her in front of the newcomer. Her expression changed from blank to a cold one, aimed at him, why would he do such a thing? To her it was clear they were over, no longer were their days together, that's what she thought. Maybe there was no point in trying to become a pair again, not that she was anyway. But maybe there was a point to trying, maybe they were both surprised to see one another again, it was hard to say after so long, one can change a lot through time.

"Not intending to be rude but you my dear need to learn to use less words but express more. If I was new to this kind of pack things I'll say she's your sister but as I see I' supose I'm talking to the other alpha... This lupines lover. This is a way more nicer invitation then I expected. I;m not quiet the one to stay in one place but I guess this works for now I'm Pandora by th way. I guess this is how we should have started" The femme said and this just made everything worse. Everyone was going against Lupa, everyone was calling her names, telling her what she was and what she can and can't do; she wouldn't stand for it, not any longer. She wanted to yell at them, take away Taciturn's beta position but she couldn't, she didn't want to; her heart wouldn't let her. Deep down she still loved him. Deep down she knew he did too. Then she realised that the fae began to circle her, something she'd never stand. Before the femme could even get a quarter of the way she leaped out of her rotation with a slight growl, she didn't make it obvious, but she was angry with them both. She'd acused them of being lovers; what a preposterous idea, they were no longer together nor would they ever be again, he'd left Lupa alone.

"Both of you stop telling me what I am! I am a better Alpha than both of you think, maybe you Taciturn should think about how your return made me feel? You left me alone, no one to go to. I don't know what I feel anymore, who I am, what is going on. And you, Pandora, cut out your sarcastic comments. We are not a pair, I am the leader, you sort your manners out and learn how to be a respectful being before earning my respect. You are accepted into the pack for one reason only, we are looking for members." She said with an emotionless face. A hit of a growl rolled off her tongue as she spat Taciturn's name, everything else was spoken normally but not his name; she spat it, she didn't know why but she did. A feel of guilt for doing so washed over her, she'd hurt Taciturn, she'd made him feel bad, that's what she thought. What it really her fault he'd left, he probably left because she kept doing this - switching from one mindset to another in a matter of seconds, she was a troubled fae. Looking down she wished upon herself something she never should of done. Death. She didn't want to be here, she didn't want to see Taciturn; more she didn't want him to see her like this. This was not the Lupa he needed to see, this was the Lupa that she kept hidden away. This was her dark side, her calling of the depths, her side that wished for her own demise.

Addressed: Taciturn, Pandora Mentioned: Pandora, Taciturn Word count: x Notes: Horrible post... But Lupa is so sad and stuff XD she just needs a wolf huggg
Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Taciturn Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:45 pm

I think I speak

"Both of you stop telling me what I am! I am a better Alpha than both of you think, maybe you Taciturn should think about how your return made me feel? You left me alone, no one to go to. I don't know what I feel anymore, who I am, what is going on. And you, Pandora, cut out your sarcastic comments. We are not a pair, I am the leader, you sort your manners out and learn how to be a respectful being before earning my respect. You are accepted into the pack for one reason only, we are looking for members." His alpha growled. He wasn't phased by the speech itself just the way she pronounced his name. It made him feel as if he were the biggest disgrace on the earth in the present day. He looked back at the lupine, ignoring the arrogant femme, "Would you please follow me. Call me by my rank as beta or by my name, Taciturn. Whichever you find easier." He glared towards the Alpha, a sudden change of emotion in his opticals. He had lost all due respect for her as soon as she opened her jowls. If she keeps this up, her claim to be a better alpha then they think will be out of her reach. "We are looking for members but that is not the only reason we are accepting you. You seem to skilled in the art of 'erbs and will be joining a fellow member in looking after our members."

He stepped up to the white fae and moved his tail to cup behind her haunches. He lifted his crown and stared down at lupa, his chest pressed prominently into the space to present his dominance, "I'd watch how you speak to others Lupa. That isn't an order and neither was what I said before. It was advise. You say we are looking for members but if I were you? I wouldn't flounce around like you own everything and everyone.-" he grunted, giving her a sharp look. He'd never been so instructive, just like this fae, he was showing her another side to him. "-and don't even bring up why I left. That has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. Stop stabbing around in the dark, trying to find something to blame your issues on. You will lose your position in this pack as soon as you have gained it. Be careful." He looked towards Pandora. Giving her a look of whether or not she was ready to leave.

Addressed: Pandora, Lupa
Mentioned: Pandora, Lupa
Word Count: 425
Notes: N/A
Taciturn
Taciturn

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandora Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:23 pm

I think I speak

Pandora was shocked to see the two diffrent reactions. The male was calm and actually tried to solve the problem. She knew something was going on between them, maybe not now but a long time ago. He was actually a beta. She never expected that but she bowed her head when he said this words just so he has she's approval, like she understood she did a mistake calling him the alpha.

When she was told to follow she took a few seconds to react and then she did just like so. "Your words are nice and I'm happy to be usefull in a pack" then she stepped closer and whispered "If anything I said made you mad at this lupine than excuse me. You shall not be mad for something I said. Just wanted to know cause I...don't like to be the reason for a fight" Indeed she didn't liked it. She never searched for too much attention and she never craved anyones attention. She felt weird saying this stuffs but she felt like she had to. The lupine had just a normal reaction to her behaviour, at least that's what she thought.She looked at the beta a bit confused. Her eyes were shining looking for answers, she was full of curiosity.

Addressed: Taciturn
Mentioned: Lupa
Word Count:
Notes: Crappy, sorry
Pandora
Pandora

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupa Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:55 pm

"Thought"
"Speech"
"Text or other’s speech"

"I'd watch how you speak to others Lupa. That isn't an order and neither was what I said before. It was advise. You say we are looking for members but if I were you? I wouldn't flounce around like you own everything and everyone and don't even bring up why I left. That has absolutely nothing to do with this situation. Stop stabbing around in the dark, trying to find something to blame your issues on. You will lose your position in this pack as soon as you have gained it. Be careful." Taciturn said, showing another side to him just like Lupa was doing. She took in a deep breath, biting down hard on her tongue and actually splitting it slightly. The taste of blood in her mouth made her feel better, she still felt alive and it kept her sane when she needed it most; now was one of those times. She now felt better, like she could keep her cool. Why had she even entrusted Taciturn to come and help her, of course he wouldn't, of course he would blame her and make accusations. That's what he did.

"If anything I said made you mad at this lupine than excuse me. You shall not be mad for something I said. Just wanted to know cause I...don't like to be the reason for a fight," Pandora said to Lupa's surprise.
"So she does have respect, she just treats you like shit first." She thought with a sigh. Lupa inhaled a large breath before speaking to Pandora again, finally getting her usual self back, finally feeling that this lupine was no longer threatening her herbs. No matter how strange they found it that she could have a change of heart so suddenly she would do so anyway, she didn't do gradual changes, Lupa flung from emotion to emotion, there was no inbetween for her. "Don't feel that way, you didn't start anything between us. Welcome to the pack, Pandora and sorry for the misunderstanding before. I am Lupa, the alphess of this territory." She said with a smile, half of it was forced but she tried her best and it was hardly visible to anyone that she was forcing the smile. Lupa knew that Pandora pretty much knew her name and title but she hadn't introduced herself properly, she wanted to do it herself and show Taciturn she was capable of performing her duties and roles as an alpha because she was. No matter how much disbelief he had she would show him, she didn't care how long it took before he believed in her again. "We should go to the den soon," she said with a genuine smile and nod towards Pandora.

Addressed: Pandora, Taciturn (Sort of) Mentioned: Taciturn, Pandora Word count: x Notes: Sorry it took so long, not been doing to well at the moment <3
Lupa
Lupa
Admin

Stats
Strength:
Speed:
Stamina:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum